Photo taken at Queensbay exactly 12am 31 August 2009 🙂
Photography Tips for Fireworks:
- Survey the fireworks location before the event starts.
- Get in to position 20 – 30 minutes earlier to avoid the crowd.
- Compose or frame your shot before the actual firework starts.
- A tripod is a must have item.
- My Setting: f/11 @ ISO 100 @ 20 second on Manual Mode and set the camera to enable mirror lockup.
- Lesson of the day: The first shot is the essential photo because the subsequent shots will be overexposed by the terrible smoke from the firework.