This is another fashion show that i took 1 week back at Queensbay Mall. Very passionate for the fashion show as I went there as early as 4pm when the actual show start at 7pm. Was there early to grab a better position for my shooting. Hereby, present you….. Vogue For Virtual Fashion Show ~~!

Vogue For Virtue

Singing Couple

For starter, this long haired guy who strumming the guitar like mad and this girl who just know how to scream like hell started to entertain us. Psykit, Darek and Me was asking each another on when this is going to end. This “donno-what-they-sing” couple  had wasted nearly 30min of our precious time.

grandmaster

Suddenly saw this Nikon grandmaster who is there to take few shoots. Most of his shoots was slow and steady. The one in blue is his assistance.

posing

After a while this whole bunch of people arrive. I also just join in and grab a shoot.

violin guy

Next, we are entertained by this yamaha-music-prodigy. All of his music are real good.

singer

Followed by this singer. Very nice songs,  but I already forget what is her name or also the name of her songs.

Queensbay CEO

Queensbay CEO give some speech. Feel that she is quite old but sexy hot.

Shoots of Model Search’s Model

model search 1

model search 2

Charity Fashion Show Starts

Elaine Daly

Elaine Daly is the first to hit the runway.

Deborah Priya Henry

Followed by this tall & hot girl.

male model

Some model in Baju Melayu.

female model

female model

male model

Another shoot of this blurry model.

Double Model

Hot and cute one.

Elaine Daly

Lovely smile huh.

Cute Model

I still feel that she is cute. Not to mention her melting cute smile.

Hot Model

Gosh… Very Hot one.

female model

Not really like the hairdo.

cute girl

Another shoot of this cute girl again. Is she still available ?? 🙂

Hot Girl

Hot Hot.

cute cute girl

Luxurious look.

vios winner

Finally, that dude in the middle just won himself a Toyota Vios. What a lucky guy.

Overall, all of the model is real great and have a great time there. However, I was kinda pissed off with this Moristee dude who block all my shoots. End up that most of my uploads are cropped. What an unethical guy.

Billy Chan

I am a simple guy. Think Simple. Work Simple.

11 Comments

łıиgчz_мαиđч øħ · May 4, 2009 at 10:25 pm

nice nice!!! i lurve the background….lol….
the girls’ models really hot! hehehe…;P

Billy Chan · May 4, 2009 at 10:49 pm

Ya most of them very sweet and hot .. 🙂

azxel · May 7, 2009 at 10:44 pm

The “Tall Hot Girl” is Deborah Henry.

The “Cute” one is Jojo Struys.

Google should let you know who they were.. haha

Moristee dudes were the Official Photographers so they have priority. 😛

Psykit · May 8, 2009 at 8:54 am

Very unethical means when someone ask you politely not to block, you cooperate a little and not “buat tak tau”. Even the security guard asked him to squat or sit down, he still “buat tak tau”.

There are a lot of space for them to walk around and shoot, can’t they just squat down or shoot then move? What they do it shoot, then stand there and chit chat with other photog about their shot.

Don’t look ethical or professional to me.

Azxel, are you one of them?

azxel · May 8, 2009 at 3:34 pm

nope. I’m not with Moristee, I’m not even a photographer but as I said, looking at the logos on the board, they are the OP.

Psykit · May 9, 2009 at 3:45 pm

I see. At least u have the privilege to be in a shot with Deborah, Serena, Roshin, Elaine, and Henry…

usayisay · May 10, 2009 at 5:32 pm

well i’m one of the managment people there. u can’t complaint too much.. They are doing the job as requested by the top management. and i’m the managgement people there. If too judge from your picture, all so so only. Why you want to complaint so much?

come on, if you can’t deliver do you think the management going to hired u for next job?

Billy Chan · May 13, 2009 at 5:32 pm

If my photo is just “so-so” only then i cannot complaint ?

I do have my right to voice out my point of view. This is not happened to me only. There are several very good photographer that are kinda pissed off of this. The stage is so big. Squatting down to shoot don’t seem to be very hard right.

Psykit · May 13, 2009 at 7:31 pm

Are you offended Calvin? Com’on, our friend here is just commenting about OP blocking the view. Other fellow photogs also felt the same. It’s just that simple.

Just a comment dude…

Furthermore, our friend here is getting better assignment job than this and not waiting for your “Management” job. HAhahaha :p

Easier to judge a person’s capability by just looking at some random shots.

waysiong · June 14, 2009 at 3:04 pm

just a comment on the photo quality, some shots are a little bit soft and overexposed. Not sure if its just my screen but they look highlighted in some of them.

Official photographer or not, as fellow photographers we shd all be courteous and mindful to each other. A good photographer shd be as invisible as a stealth plane and yet get the nice shots. You are not the show, the fashion show is.

Billy Chan · June 14, 2009 at 3:40 pm

Yup … Some of them does. Will try to make sure that next time.

Thanks for the comment buddy ..